- Monday/Public Holidays - closed
Tuesday - Friday - 11:30am-late
Saturday - 9.00am-late
Sunday - 9.00am-3.00pm
Faraja is a Swahili word for ‘Peace, comfort and relief’ which reflects a philosophy to provide a space where people are able to have a casual dining experience and connect with family and friends with good food, wine and conversation.
Situated close to the CBD, in the popular shopping and dining precinct of King William Road, Faraja offers a menu which encourages the sharing of globally inspired dishes, taking you on a gastronomic journey.
Weekend breakfasts and live music sessions on Sunday offers you the perfect way to relax and unwind.
- · Fully licensed with a hand selected wine list, featuring local and international wines
- · Courtyard dining in the warmer months and cozy open fire places in Winter
- · Featuring exhibitions of works by local artists.
- · Enjoy the friendly welcoming atmosphere with internationally celebrated hosts Peter and Mark!
For groups of 10 or more our ‘Chef’s Choice’ menu is a must on booking!